BAL DPM is resistant to water, chemicals, grease and pollutants, and can be used internally or externally either as a DPM, primer, waterproofer or residual moisture suppressant. As a one coat primer it allows tiling onto difficult substrates such as steel and masonry, while it also aids adhesion onto flooring grade asphalt and bitumen.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- More time to fix large format tiles with new BAL XL Floor One
- How to back butter tiles with BAL Flex One
- How to Clean off Grout with an Emulsifying Pad
- How to cut BAL Board
- How to overboard stud walls
- How to lay porcelain tiles onto a concrete patio
- How to lay 20mm porcelain tiles onto Type 1 MOT
- How to waterproof with BAL Waterproof 1C
- BAL Grout Flex Wide Joint - Demo Video
- How-to waterproof with BAL DPM