Dave Rowley, BAL Training and Technical Manager discusses how to fix uncalibrated natural stone in our latest Q&A video. Fixing uncalibrated natural stone such as slate, limestone or sandstone requires careful preparation and selection of materials to ensure a perfect finished floor.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Tiling Truths and Tips - The Need for Flat Substrates
- Tiling Truths and Tips - The Importance of Dry Backgrounds
- Q&A with Dave Rowley - Underfloor Heating, Priming and Admixtures
- Truths and Tips - No.6 Uncoupling
- Q&A with Dave Rowley - Part 2 - How to waterproofing, fixing mosaics and use spacers correctly
- Ask Dave - How to fix uncalibrated natural stone
- Truths and Tips - How to Grout Tiles
- Tiling Truths and Tips - The need for clean backgrounds
- Tiling Truths and Tips - The importance of solid substrates prior to tiling