New BAL Level Fast ultra-fast setting levelling compound is fast and agile over rough terrain. Use from 2mm to 30mm, walk on after only 30 minutes and tile on after 45 minutes for fast-track tiling. A 10-15 minute pot life and 10 minute wet edge means multiple pours can be achieved easily for super smooth finish prior to the installation of ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tiles. Can be used over most substrates including concrete, sand:cement screeds, underfloor heating (electric and wet systems) and timber including plywood overlays at only 3mm bed depth.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Make floor tiling easier with BAL XL Floor One
- More time to fix large format tiles with new BAL XL Floor One
- BAL Terrace Grout
- BAL External Tiling Range - Product Overview
- BAL External Tiling Range
- BAL Waterproof 1C - all the features, none of the faff
- BAL Flexbone VAried Bonded Waterproof Uncoupling Mat
- BAL Flexbone 2Easy Floating Uncoupling Mat
- Perfect backgrounds for tiling with BAL Board
- Easy cutting BAL Board