Highly flexible and water/frost-resistant, BAL Grout Flex is suitable for grouting wall tiles with joints up to 5mm. Recommended for swimming pools, power showers and areas of limited movement, BAL Grout Flex has a built-in admixture for increased flexibility and high bond strength at the edges of tiles or mosaics. Please note this product is not suitable for food preparation/storage areas and areas requiring waterproof grouting. Coming in five key colourways – White, Jasmine Cream, Light Grey, Mid Grey and Dark Grey for a knock-out finish. Fixers are sure to welcome the many benefits of BAL Grout Flex which is perfect for grouting porcelain, glazed and fully vitrified tiles, glass and ceramic mosaics, marble and natural stone with joints up to 5mm. As a highly flexible grout, BAL Grout Flex is perfect for domestic and commercial environments where heavy use is expected. Available in 5kg and 10kg packs, BAL Grout Flex has a pot life of 2 hours for extended working and cures in 24 hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- More time to fix large format tiles with new BAL XL Floor One
- How to back butter tiles with BAL Flex One
- How to Clean off Grout with an Emulsifying Pad
- How to cut BAL Board
- How to overboard stud walls
- How to lay porcelain tiles onto a concrete patio
- How to lay 20mm porcelain tiles onto Type 1 MOT
- How to waterproof with BAL Waterproof 1C
- BAL Grout Flex Wide Joint - Demo Video
- How-to waterproof with BAL DPM