Watch how-to waterproof backgrounds prior to tiling with BAL Waterproof 1C - a new one-coat waterproofing system that's easy to apply. BAL Waterproof 1C can be applied direct to most substrates without priming including BAL Board (smooth side), render, concrete, plasterboard, sand:cement screeds, plywood overlays, BAL Rapid-Mat. BAL Waterproof 1C is ready-mixed straight out of the bucket and can be applied with brush, trowel or roller! Crack bridging from 2-3mm, corner tape is only needed in corners and junctions such as pipe work and drains. BAL Waterproof 1C protects backgrounds from water ingress which can lead to project failure.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- More time to fix large format tiles with new BAL XL Floor One
- How to back butter tiles with BAL Flex One
- How to Clean off Grout with an Emulsifying Pad
- How to cut BAL Board
- How to overboard stud walls
- How to lay porcelain tiles onto a concrete patio
- How to lay 20mm porcelain tiles onto Type 1 MOT
- How to waterproof with BAL Waterproof 1C
- BAL Grout Flex Wide Joint - Demo Video
- How-to waterproof with BAL DPM