Watch how to lay porcelain tiles, slabs, pavers and natural stone onto pre-existing external concrete bases. BAL's new Level Out external leveller helps level uneven or damaged concrete bases prior to tiling or laying porcelain or other tiles. BAL Level Out can be used from 2mm to 20mm in bed depth, and is ready to tile in only 3 hours. Tiles can be fixed with BAL Pourable One, a thick-bed pourable floor tile adhesive.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- More time to fix large format tiles with new BAL XL Floor One
- How to back butter tiles with BAL Flex One
- How to Clean off Grout with an Emulsifying Pad
- How to cut BAL Board
- How to overboard stud walls
- How to lay porcelain tiles onto a concrete patio
- How to lay 20mm porcelain tiles onto Type 1 MOT
- How to waterproof with BAL Waterproof 1C
- BAL Grout Flex Wide Joint - Demo Video
- How-to waterproof with BAL DPM