Sometimes a little more time makes all the difference when fixing large format floor tiles. New BAL XL Floor One provides an XL-ent solution for fixing large format floor tiles and panels with extended open and working times! 🕒 1.5 hours working time (more time in the bucket) ⏱️ 1 hour open time - more time to spread and fix 📏 Level and Fix up to 25mm bed depth 6️⃣ Grout in 6 hours - a true overnighter ❌ No need to back-butter on level floors! An XL-ent upgrade on BAL Pourable One!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- More time to fix large format tiles with new BAL XL Floor One
- How to back butter tiles with BAL Flex One
- How to Clean off Grout with an Emulsifying Pad
- How to cut BAL Board
- How to overboard stud walls
- How to lay porcelain tiles onto a concrete patio
- How to lay 20mm porcelain tiles onto Type 1 MOT
- How to waterproof with BAL Waterproof 1C
- BAL Grout Flex Wide Joint - Demo Video
- How-to waterproof with BAL DPM