Dave Moore, our ASM for the North West, North Wales and Staffordshire, investigates uncoupling, it's origins and today's systems and why are they are crucial part of floor tiling projects.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Tiling Truths and Tips - The Need for Flat Substrates
- Tiling Truths and Tips - The Importance of Dry Backgrounds
- Q&A with Dave Rowley - Underfloor Heating, Priming and Admixtures
- Truths and Tips - No.6 Uncoupling
- Q&A with Dave Rowley - Part 2 - How to waterproofing, fixing mosaics and use spacers correctly
- Ask Dave - How to fix uncalibrated natural stone
- Truths and Tips - How to Grout Tiles
- Tiling Truths and Tips - The need for clean backgrounds
- Tiling Truths and Tips - The importance of solid substrates prior to tiling