To redeem points, just log in to the App and select the ‘Redeem’ function against any reward that you are eligible for. When you select the ‘Redeem’ function, the App will provide details of the terms and conditions that apply, including any terms relating to the expiry of the reward. If you do not agree to the Reward Terms, you may not participate in the reward.
You must have enough reward points to cover the points value required for item redemptions and cannot make a part payment of points towards a redemption product or service.
Any additional points in member accounts not required for a redemption will remain on the member balance within their account.
If the period to use the reward expires without use, you lose the right to use the reward and the points used to claim the corresponding reward. You cannot cancel a reward after your points have been redeemed against it.
Cash Rewards: Once you have qualified for, and requested your cash reward, you will be sent a PIN via text message. This PIN is valid for two weeks and can be used to withdraw cash from eligible ATMs.
Where points can be redeemed for cash values these can only be withdrawn using the providers network of ATMs across the UK and in conjunction with their terms and conditions where applicable. Our cash redemption partner for GivBax Rewards is “Pin4 Cash” with an ATM network across the UK. Click here for full details of their terms and conditions.
For cash rewards the minimum withdrawal is £10 and withdrawals are in multiples of £10.
Further information on how to claim your cash reward will be provided at the time of your claim.
Other Rewards: Alternate redemptions can be made by exchanging member points for other merchandise and offers listed in the ‘Spend’ section of the app.
Please note: ARDEX reserve the right to amend any points values, or redemption offers at any time, without notice and without liability.
You can find the full GivBax Rewards terms and conditions here.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a claim through GivBax Rewards?
- Why may a claim be rejected?
- Once you redeem your points for cash how long does it take for the code to be sent?
- What happens if my claim is rejected?
- I have been advised that one of my receipts has been rejected. I uploaded multiple receipts around the same time – how can I find out which receipt has specifically been rejected?
- One of the invoices I have uploaded is showing an incorrect value – the decimal point has moved, greatly reducing the value of that transaction. What should I do?
- I’m having issues scanning a receipt or invoice. What should I do?
- My claim has been rejected based on the paperwork uploaded. Why might this be?