We are aware of a small number of instances where this has happened, and we are continually monitoring and identifying such issues.
As frustrating as this can be, please be assured that all points are awarded on the quantity purchased and not the value. Whilst we understand this may be confusing, you can be confident that incorrect values on the invoice will not affect the number of points you earn for that particular transaction.
If you have encountered the above issue and believe there has been a mistake or would like further clarity or confirmation of points values, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find the full GivBax Rewards terms and conditions here.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a claim through GivBax Rewards?
- Why may a claim be rejected?
- Once you redeem your points for cash how long does it take for the code to be sent?
- What happens if my claim is rejected?
- I have been advised that one of my receipts has been rejected. I uploaded multiple receipts around the same time – how can I find out which receipt has specifically been rejected?
- One of the invoices I have uploaded is showing an incorrect value – the decimal point has moved, greatly reducing the value of that transaction. What should I do?
- I’m having issues scanning a receipt or invoice. What should I do?
- My claim has been rejected based on the paperwork uploaded. Why might this be?