In line with our terms and conditions, receipt or invoice images submitted to GivBax Rewards must legibly include the retailer’s name, all individual items purchased and their prices, the total amount paid and transaction date.
We cannot accept delivery notes, purchase orders or partial receipts.
If you’ve still got a copy of the original receipt or invoice, please upload this and providing it contains authorised products, is dated on or after your registration date, is sufficiently legible, and submitted within 60 days of the in-store transaction, it will be eligible for points.
If you are still having issues uploading your receipt or invoice please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find the full GivBax Rewards terms and conditions here.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a claim through GivBax Rewards?
- Why may a claim be rejected?
- Once you redeem your points for cash how long does it take for the code to be sent?
- What happens if my claim is rejected?
- I have been advised that one of my receipts has been rejected. I uploaded multiple receipts around the same time – how can I find out which receipt has specifically been rejected?
- One of the invoices I have uploaded is showing an incorrect value – the decimal point has moved, greatly reducing the value of that transaction. What should I do?
- I’m having issues scanning a receipt or invoice. What should I do?
- My claim has been rejected based on the paperwork uploaded. Why might this be?