The easiest way to find this out is to get in touch with the GivBax Rewards Team via email - email@example.com. The team can investigate this for you and will provide specific information on the rejected receipt and any advice on next steps.
You can find the full GivBax Rewards terms and conditions here.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a claim through GivBax Rewards?
- Why may a claim be rejected?
- Once you redeem your points for cash how long does it take for the code to be sent?
- What happens if my claim is rejected?
- I have been advised that one of my receipts has been rejected. I uploaded multiple receipts around the same time – how can I find out which receipt has specifically been rejected?
- One of the invoices I have uploaded is showing an incorrect value – the decimal point has moved, greatly reducing the value of that transaction. What should I do?
- I’m having issues scanning a receipt or invoice. What should I do?
- My claim has been rejected based on the paperwork uploaded. Why might this be?