All associated accounts will be contacted to understand the situation and look for a resolution.
If you have encountered this issue and believe there has been a mistake or would like further clarity or details on the rejection reason, please email email@example.com.
However please be aware that rejection could also incur immediate removal of eligibility and membership – temporary or permanent – depending on the reasons for rejecting your claim. ARDEX accepts no liability for refusing your participation in the membership programme membership and loss of points should this occur.
You can find the full GivBax Rewards terms and conditions here.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a claim through GivBax Rewards?
- Why may a claim be rejected?
- Once you redeem your points for cash how long does it take for the code to be sent?
- What happens if my claim is rejected?
- I have been advised that one of my receipts has been rejected. I uploaded multiple receipts around the same time – how can I find out which receipt has specifically been rejected?
- One of the invoices I have uploaded is showing an incorrect value – the decimal point has moved, greatly reducing the value of that transaction. What should I do?
- I’m having issues scanning a receipt or invoice. What should I do?
- My claim has been rejected based on the paperwork uploaded. Why might this be?